Thursday, April 2, 2009

I need to get over this.

So it's been a few days now and i'm still upset.

Here's what happened: Basically on Sunday I was going through my cabinet and found a box of banana bread mix. I decided to get creative and mixed in chocolate chips and an extra banana. SMELLED SO GOOD. So I put it in the oven and baked it for the amount of time it said, acutally I baked it a little longer. The top was a ncie golden brown so I put my baking stick tester thingy-a-bobber and it came out clean! Stuck it in a few different places. So I let it cool and drizzled chocolate over the top. IT LOOKED BEAUTIFUL! WELL THEN DISASTER STRUCK!

I went to take it out of the pan so I could put it on a cute dish and take pictures and aparently the baking stick tester thing decided to play an early April Fool's joke on me. BECAUSE THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING was still batter. It feel all over the floor and everything! UGHH! Can I tell you how mad I was?!?!!?!??!




UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: